AGENCJA ROZWOJU PRZEMYSŁU S. A.
(INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT AGENCY JSC)
as the manager of the Tarnobrzeg Special Economic Zone EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN, acting on one’s own behalf pursuant to art. 8 paragraph 2 of the Act of October 20, 1994 (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 482) in pursuit of the objectives contained in the Regulation of the Minister of Economy of 31 August 2009 on establishing a development plan for the Tarnobrzeg Special Economic Zone EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 70)
invites to participate in tender
aimed at the sale of the REAL ESTATE located in Radom (Wośniki cadastral district), marked in the land and building register as plots with the numbers 275/5 and 275/7 with a total area of 2.4578 ha with a production hall set up on the ground with social and office facilities, with a total usable area of 10.940.06 m², consisting of three segments, equipped with all necessary installations together with other markings, including parking lots, internal roads, walkways, maneuvering areas, lighting, TRAFO station, external networks, a fence with sliding gates and bin shelters.
1. The PROPERTY OWNER is the Industrial Development Agency S.A. in Warsaw. The property is located within the TSEZ EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN Subzone Radom. Land and Mortgage Register No. RA1R / 00160842/7 for the Real Estate kept by the District Courtin Radom, Department VI Land and Mortgage Registers.
2. According to the current local spatial development plan covering the area between the streets: Kielecka, Skrajna, Bulwarowa, P intermediatena, Wośnicka, Sucha and the Mleczna River "Wośnicka - stage I" adopted by the City Council Resolution No. 86/2015 in Radom of 30 March 2015, the Real Estate is marked with the symbol UP.3 - industrial and service area.
3. The described property has direct access to a public road under the name Kielecka Street.
4. The asking price of the Real Property is PLN 26,712,871.29 net, plus VAT.
11. The manager may:
a) cancel the tender only for important reasons; in this case, immediate information about the cancellation of the tender and the reasons for its cancellation will be made public,
b) may close the tender without selecting any of the offers,
c) cancel the tender if there is a significant change in circumstances where the proceedings are not in the public interest, which could not have been previously foreseen or if the proceedings are affected by a defect that prevents the issuing of a permit or the conclusion of a valid contract to share the right to real estate. The Manager will notify all bidders about the annulment of the proceedings, providing factual and legal justification.
12. The Manager of TSSE EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN reserves the right to freely choose offers in the event of their equivalence.
The content of this announcement in Polish and English has been published on the websites: www.tsse.arp.pl, www.bip.arp.pl.