Industrial Development Agency joint stock company (IDA) in Warsaw
the managing body of Tarnobrzeg Special Economic Zone EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN acting on its own behalf and on behalf of the commune of Ryki, under Minister of Economy and Labour Ordinance dated November 15th, 2004 on tenders and negotiations and criteria for appraisal of intentions concerning business undertakings which are to be adopted within Tarnobrzeg Special Economic Zone EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN (Journal of Laws No. 254, item. 2549, as amended. d.) and the Real Estate Management Act dated August 21st, 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2015., pos. 782, as amended. d.) and the Council of Ministers Ordinance dated 14th September 2004 on the way and the mode of conducting tenders and negotiations for real estate disposal (Journal of Laws of 2014, pos.1490)
announces invitation to tender for:
the selection of an entrepreneur to be granted permit for business activity within Tarnobrzeg Special Economic Zone EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN and to acquire owner's title to the real–estate consisting of non-built-up plots no. 455/4 and 455/5 of the total area of 2,4725 ha (MR no. ZA1J/00063027/7) located in Ryki, Ryki commune.
- The real estate are under the purchase as a whole
- The real estate is owned by Ryki commune. It is located within TSEZ EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN Ryki sub-zone. Ryki District Court IV Land Registry maintains land and mortgage register no. LU1Y/00001868/0 for the real estate.
- The property is not a subject to any obligations.
- According to the Urban Development Plan of the city of Ryki , adopted by City Council Resolution No. XIX/122/04 dated February 27th 2004, announced in Official Journal of Lubelskie Voivodship no. 100 item 1641 dated June 14th 2004, incl. changes in local spatial development plan of the Ryki city – second stage, approved by the City Council Resolution no. XXI/123/2012, dated May 7th 2012, announced in Official Journal of Lubelskie Voivodship, dated June 18th 2012, item 1916, changes approved by the City Council Resolution in Ryki no. XL/252/2017 dated June 30th 2017, announced in Official Journal of Lubelskie Voivodship dated August 16th 2017 item 3326 for area covered by Special Economic Zone “EURO-PARK WISŁOSA” in Ryki commune, Julin area, plots no: 455/4 and 455/5 are located within basic allocation area: production, storage and bases, marked as 260PSB.
- Detailed information on terms and conditions of tender is included in the "Specification of essential terms and conditions of the tender no. 1/RK/2017", which is available in IDA Warsaw, Branch Office in Tarnobrzeg, between 8.00 am – 4.00 pm, ul. Zakładowa 30, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg, phone/fax. 15 823 66 88. The price for the specification is 12.300 PLN gross (23% of VAT tax included) and is to be paid into: Pekao SA I O/Tarnobrzeg, bank account number: 19 1240 2744 1111 0000 4004 2516.
- Evaluation of economic project planned for implementation within TSEZ EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN will be made on the basis of criteria set in the Ordinance of the Minister of Economy and Labour dated November 15th 2004. (Journal of Laws. 2015, item. 2065).
- The real estate asking price available in this tender is gross PLN
629.100,00, incl. 23% of VAT tax.
- The term of real estate development:
- Starting of the construction – 2 years starting from the date of notary agreement preparation
- Completion of construction – 5 years starting from the date of notary agreement preparation
- Information concerning the sale of real estate was posted on the notice board of the Ryki City, from July 6th 2017 to July 17th 2017, as well as on web sides of the Ryki City and in local newspapers.
- The conditions for participation in the tender are purchase of the "Specification of essential conditions of the tender No. 5/ KB /2016" and payment a tender deposit. Deposit is to be paid into the bank account of the Ryki City no. 22 8724 0005 2001 0000 4952 0007 with the mark
“ The tender no. 1/RK/2017”. The payment of the deposit should be made within the time, that allows the Mayor of Ryki receiving the deposit amount. Proof of the payment should be included in the offer.
- The tender deposit in the tender is set to PLN 63 000,00.
- All costs associated with the acquisition of real estate and potential transfer of installation and reconstruction of overpasses shall be borne by the purchaser.
- Offers in sealed envelopes with the mark "Oferta do przetargu nr 1/RK/2017”, should be submitted not later than3:00 p.m. on December 13th 2017, at IDA Warsaw, Branch Office in Tarnobrzeg, ul. Zakładowa 30, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg.
- Offers will be opened in presence of the Commission, on December 14th , at 09:00 a.m., in IDA Warsaw, Branch Office in Tarnobrzeg, ul. Zakładowa 30, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg.
- If the person selected as the property buyer does not proceed, without justification, to conclude the agreement in time and place fixed for the conclusion of the sale contract specified in the Mayor of Ryki notice, the deposit paid is not refundable, and the property seller will be entitled to withdraw from the contract.
- The Manager of the Zone may:
With respect to the real estate, the Manager of the Zone is entitled to the property right of first refusal, in accordance with Art. 8 paragraph. 2 of the Act of 20 October 1994 on Special Economic Zones (i.e. 2015 Journal of Laws, pos. 282). This right can be executed within one month from the date of notification on concluding of the conditional sale agreement of the property.Manager of TSEZ reserves the right to free choice of offers in the event of their equivalence.
- a) cancel the announced tender only for important reasons; in such case an appropriate abrogation of the tender and the reasons for its dismissal is given to the public,
- b) may close the tender without selecting any offer,
- c) cancel the tender in the event of an essential change of circumstances resulting in that the proceedings are not in the public interest, which could not have been predicted earlier or the tender procedure has a defect which makes it impossible to issue a permit or conclude a valid agreement on granting the right to the property. In this case the Manager of the Zone will notify all parties and provide factual and legal justification.