Industrial Development Agency joint stock company in Warsaw
the managing body of Tarnobrzeg Special Economic Zone EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN acting on its own behalf , under Minister of Economy and Labour Ordinance dated 15th November 2004 on tenders and negotiations and criteria for appraisal of intentions concerning business undertakings which are to be adopted within Tarnobrzeg Special Economic Zone EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN (Journal of Laws No. 2015, item. 2065)
announces invitation to tender for:
the selection of entrepreneur to be granted permit for business activity within Tarnobrzeg Special Economic Zone EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN and to acquire owner's title to the real–estate consisting of non-built-up plot no. 165/35 of the total area of 0,1825 ha located in Stalowa Wola commune.
- The real estate is located within TSEZ EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN, Stalowa Wola sub-zone. The real estate is owned by Stalowa Wola commune. Stalowa Wola District Court V Land Registry maintains land and mortgage register no. TB1S/00064606/4.
- The aforementioned property is covered by the Urban Development Plan, adopted by Stalowa Wola Commune Council Resolution No. XXXIV/483/2005 dated January 21st 2005, covering the real estate no. PP-III.6724.43.2016 located on the industrial activity area.
- Detailed information on terms and conditions of tender is included in the "Specification of essential terms and conditions of the tender no. 4/SW/2017", which is available in IDA Warsaw, Branch Office in Tarnobrzeg, between 8.00 am – 4.00 pm, ul. Zakładowa 30, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg, phone/fax. 15 823 66 88. The price for the specification is 12.300 PLN gross (23% of VAT tax included) and is to be paid into: Pekao SA I O/Tarnobrzeg, bank account number: 19 1240 2744 1111 0000 4004 2516.
- The conditions for participation in the tender are purchase of the "Specification of essential conditions of the tender No. 4/ SW /2017" and payment a tender deposit.
- All costs associated with the acquisition of real estate and potential transfer of installation and reconstruction of overpasses shall be borne by the purchaser.
- Evaluation of economic project planned for implementation within TSEZ EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN will be made on the basis of criteria set in the Ordinance of the Minister of Economy and Labour dated November 15th 2004. (Journal of Laws. no 2015, item 2065).
- Offers in sealed envelopes, should be submitted not later than May 4th 2017 3:00 p.m. at IDA Warsaw, Branch Office in Tarnobrzeg, Zakładowa street 30, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg.
- Offers will be opened in presence of the Commission, on May 5th 2017, at 11:00 a.m., in IDA Warsaw, Branch Office in Tarnobrzeg, Zakładowa street 30, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg.
- If the person selected as the property buyer does not proceed, without justification, to conclude the agreement in time and place fixed for the conclusion of the sale contract specified notice, the deposit paid is not refundable, and the property seller will be entitled to withdraw from the contract.
- The Manager of the Zone may:
a) cancel the announced tender only for important reasons; in such case an appropriate abrogation of the tender
and the reasons for its dismissal is given to the public,
b) may close the tender without selecting any offer,
c) cancel the tender in the event of an essential change of circumstances resulting in that the proceedings are not in the public interest, which could not have been predicted earlier or the tender procedure has a defect which makes it impossible to issue a permit or conclude a valid agreement on granting the right to the property. In this case the Manager of the Zone will notify all parties and provide factual and legal justification.
11. Manager of TSEZ reserves the right to free choice of offers in the event of their equivalence.
In addition, the content of this announcement in English version has been published on the following websites: www.tsse.arp.pl, www.bip.arp.pl