Industrial Development Agency joint stock company (IDA) in Warsaw
the managing body of Tarnobrzeg Special Economic Zone EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN acting on its own behalf and on behalf of the commune of Łuków, under Minister of Economy and Labour Ordinance dated November 15th, 2004 on tenders and negotiations and criteria for appraisal of intentions concerning business undertakings which are to be adopted within Tarnobrzeg Special Economic Zone EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN (Journal of Laws No. 254, item. 2549, as amended. d.) and the Real Estate Management Act dated August 21st, 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2015., item 782, as amended. d.) and the Council of Ministers Ordinance dated 14th September 2004 on the way and the mode of conducting tenders and negotiations for real estate disposal (Journal of Laws of 2014, pos.1490)
announces invitation to tender for:
the selection of an entrepreneur to be granted permit for business activity within Tarnobrzeg Special Economic Zone EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN and to acquire owner's title to the real–estate consisting of non-built-up plot no. 632/43 of the total area of 2,0000 ha (MR no. LU1U/00027376/0) located in Łazy.
- The real estate are under the purchase as a whole.
- The real estate is owned by Łuków commune (not a subject to any obligations). It is located within TSEZ EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN Łuków sub-zone. Łuków District Court V Land Registry maintains land and mortgage register no. LU1U/00027376/0 for the real estate.
- According to the Urban Development Plan of the Łuków commune , adopted by Commune Council Resolution No. XXXVI/215/06 dated October 11th 2006, announced in Official Journal of Lubelskie Voivodship no. 34 item 909, the plot no: 632/43 is located within industrial and service building area (P, U-17-4).
- Detailed information on terms and conditions of tender is included in the "Specification of essential terms and conditions of the tender no. 4/ŁK/2017", which is available in IDA Warsaw, Branch Office in Tarnobrzeg, between 8.00 am – 4.00 pm, ul. Zakładowa 30, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg, tel/fax. 15 823 66 88. The price for the specification is 12.300 PLN gross (23% of VAT tax included) and is to be paid into: Pekao SA I O/Tarnobrzeg, bank account number: 19 1240 2744 1111 0000 4004 2516.
- The real estate asking price available in this tender is net PLN 432 300,00 plus 23% of VAT tax.
- The conditions for participation in the tender are purchase of the "Specification of essential conditions of the tender No. 4/ŁK/2017" and payment a tender deposit. Deposit is to be paid into the bank account of the Łuków commune no. 13 9204 0001 0021 3976 2000 0040 with the mark “ The tender no. 4/ŁK/2017”. The payment of the deposit should be made within the time, that allows the Łuków commune receiving the deposit amount, till January 8th, 2018. Proof of the bid bond payment should be submitted to the Tender Commission before opening of the tender.
- The tender deposit in the tender is set to PLN 44 000,00.
- All costs associated with the acquisition of real estate and potential transfer of installation and reconstruction of overpasses shall be borne by the purchaser.
- Evaluation of economic project planned for implementation within TSEZ EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN will be made on the basis of criteria set in the Ordinance of the Minister of Economy and Labour dated November 15th 2004. (Journal of Laws. 2015, item. 2065).
- Offers in sealed envelopes with the mark "Oferta do przetargu nr 4/ŁK/2017”, should be submitted not later than 4:00 p.m. on January 15th 2018, at IDA Warsaw, Branch Office in Tarnobrzeg, ul. Zakładowa 30, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg.
- Offers will be opened in presence of the Commission, on January 16th 2018, at 11:00 a.m., in IDA Warsaw, Branch Office in Tarnobrzeg, ul. Zakładowa 30, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg.
- If the person selected as the property buyer does not proceed, without justification, to conclude the agreement in time and place fixed for the conclusion of the sale contract specified in the Mayor of Łuków notice, the deposit paid is not refundable, and the property seller will be entitled to withdraw from the contract.
- Participant in the tender may prosecute the tendering procedure in the manner specified in par. 11 of the Council of Ministers Regulation dated September 14th 2004 on the method and procedure of conducting tenders and bargaining on the sale of real estate (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1490).
- The Manager of the Zone may:
- a) cancel the announced tender only for important reasons; in such case an appropriate abrogation of the tender and the reasons for its dismissal is given to the public,
- b) may close the tender without selecting any offer,
- c) cancel the tender in the event of an essential change of circumstances resulting in that the proceedings are not in the public interest, which could not have been predicted earlier or the tender procedure has a defect which makes it impossible to issue a permit or conclude a valid agreement on granting the right to the property. In this case the Manager of the Zone will notify all parties and provide factual and legal justification.
- Manager of TSEZ reserves the right to free choice of offers in the event of their equivalence.
- With respect to the real estate, the Manager of the Zone is entitled to the property right of first refusal, in accordance with Art. 8 paragraph. 2 of the Act of 20 October 1994 on Special Economic Zones (i.e. 2015 Journal of Laws, pos. 282). This right can be executed within one month from the date of notification on concluding of the conditional sale agreement of the property.
This notice is available also on www.tsse.arp.pl, www.bip.arp.pl and lukow.ug.gov.pl