Tender no. 3/TG/2015
Industrial Development Agency
joint stock company (IDA) in Warsaw
the managing body of Tarnobrzeg Special Economic
Zone EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN, under Minister of Economy and Labour Ordinance dated
15th November 2004 on tenders and negotiations and criteria for appraisal
of intentions concerning business undertakings which are to be adopted within
Tarnobrzeg Special Economic Zone EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN (Journal of Laws No. 254,
item. 2549, as amended. )
announces invitation to tender
the selection of entrepreneur
to be granted permit for business activity within Tarnobrzeg Special Economic
Zone EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN and to acquire owner's title to the real–estate
consisting of non-built-up plots no. 500/24 at the area of 0,0136 ha, no. 500/49
at the area of 0,7777 ha, no. 500/50 at the area of 3,5041 ha and no. 154/83 at
the area of 1,1736 ha, being the subject of perpetual usufruct of Industrial
Development Agency in Warsaw, located within TSEZ EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN,
Tarnobrzeg sub-zone. The owner of plots is the State Treasury.
- The real estates are under the purchase as a whole.
- Tarnobrzeg District Court VI Land Registry maintains land and mortgage registers no KW No. TB1T/00074867/5 for the plot no. 154/83; for the plots no. 500/24, 500/49 and 500/50 – no. KW TB1 T/00074868/2.
- According to the Urban Development Plan, concerning areas located next to Tarnobrzeg lake, adopted by Tarnobrzeg City Council Resolution No. LXII/747/2014 dated July 31st 2014. (Official Journal of Podkarpackie Voivodship dated September 8th 2014, pos. 2408), covering the plots no: 500/24, 500/49, 500/50 are located in Tarnobrzeg, Nagnajów area, marked with the sign 1 U/P – servicing and production area.
- Detailed information on terms and conditions of tender is included in the "Specification of essential terms and conditions of the tender no. 3/TG/2015", which is available in IDA Warsaw, Branch Office in Tarnobrzeg, between 8.00 am – 4.00 pm, ul. Zakładowa 30, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg, phone/fax. 15 822 99 99. The price for the specification is 12.300 PLN gross (23% of VAT tax included) and is to be paid into: Pekao SA I O/Tarnobrzeg, bank account number: 19 1240 2744 1111 0000 4004 2516.
- The real estate asking price available in this tender is net PLN 2 462 932,50 plus 23% of VAT tax.
- The conditions for participation in the tender are: purchase of the "Specification of essential conditions of the tender No. 3/ TG / 2015" and payment a tender deposit. The deposit must be transferred to the account of the Branch Office of Industrial Development Agency in Tarnobrzeg Bank PKO BP SA II Branch Office in Tarnobrzeg 41 1240 2744 1111 0010 4884 3886 with the mark " The deposit payment for the tender no. 3/TG/2015". Proof of the payment should be submitted to the Tender Commission before opening of tender, not later than on November 26th 2015.
- The tender deposit for the plot no. 500/24, 500/49, 500/50 and 154/83 is set to PLN 250 000,00.
- All costs associated with the acquisition of real estate and potential transfer of installation and reconstruction of overpasses shall be borne by the purchaser.
- Evaluation of economic project planned for implementation within TSEZ EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN will be made on the basis of criteria set in the Ordinance of the Minister of Economy and Labour dated November 15th 2004. (Journal of Laws. no 254, item. 2549, as amended).
- Offers in sealed envelopes, should be submitted not later than November 27th 2015 4:00 p.m. at IDA Warsaw, Branch Office in Tarnobrzeg, ul. Zakładowa 30, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg.
- Offers will be opened in presence of the Commission, on November 30th 2015, at 10:30 a.m., in IDA Warsaw, Branch Office in Tarnobrzeg, ul. Zakładowa 30, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg.
- If the person selected as the property buyer does not proceed, without justification, to conclude the agreement in time and place fixed for the conclusion of the sale contract specified in the Manager of TSEZ notice, the deposit paid is not refundable, and the property seller will be entitled to withdraw from the contract.
- The Manager of the Zone may:
a) cancel the announced tender only for
important reasons; in such case an appropriate abrogation of the tender and the
reasons for its dismissal is given
to the public,
b) may close the tender without selecting any
c) cancel the tender in the event of an
essential change of circumstances resulting in that the proceedings are not in
the public interest, which could not have been predicted earlier or the tender
procedure has a defect which makes it impossible to issue a permit or conclude
a valid agreement on granting the right to the property. In this case the
Manager of the Zone will notify all parties and provide factual and legal
14. Manager of TSEZ reserves the right to free
choice of offers in the event of their equivalence.
15. With respect to the real estate, the Mayor
of the Tarnobrzeg City is entitled to the property right of first refusal, in
accordance with Art. 109 of the Act of August 21st 1997 on real estate management (i.e. 2015
Journal of Laws, pos. 1774). This right can be executed within one month from
the date of notification on concluding of the conditional sale agreement of the