Industrial Development Agency joint stock
company (IDA) in Warsaw
the managing body of Tarnobrzeg Special Economic Zone EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN
acting on its own behalf and on behalf of the commune of Baranów Sandomierski,
under Minister of Economy and Labour Ordinance dated 15thNovember
2004 on tenders and negotiations and criteria for appraisal of intentions
concerning business undertakings which are to be adopted within Tarnobrzeg
Special Economic Zone EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN (Journal of Laws of 2015, item. 2065)
and the Real Estate Management Act dated August 21st, 1997 (Journal
of Laws of 2015, item 1774) and the Council of Ministers Ordinance dated 14th September
2004 on the way and the mode of conducting tenders and negotiations for real
estate disposal (Journal of Laws of 2014., item 1490),
announces invitation to tender for:
the selection of entrepreneur to be granted permits for business activity
within Tarnobrzeg Special Economic Zone EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN, Tarnobrzeg sub-zone
and to acquire owner's title to the real–estate consisting of non-built-up
plot no. 811/3 of the total area of 5,6388 ha, Knapy 3 Complex, located in Knapy
- The real estate is under the purchase as a whole.
- The real estate is located within TSEZ EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN Tarnobrzeg sub-zone.
The real estate ( clear of encumbrances) is owned by Baranów Sandomierski commune. Tarnobrzeg District Court VI Land Registry maintains land and mortgage register no. KW TB1T/00023246/4 for the real estate.
- According to the Urban Development Plan of Baranów Sandomierski, adopted by Baranów Sandomierski City Council Resolution No. XXXIX/339/98 dated March 25th 1998. (Official Journal of Tarnobrzeskie Voivodship dated May 20th 1998, no. 10, pos. 86), the plot no. 811/3, Knapy area, is located within service and industrial building area. The abovementioned territory makes the service and industrial area, that are assigned for development within Technological Park or special economic zone or other similar organizational formula at a min. area of 1 ha. The plot no. 811/3 in Knapy, is located within the protected area Nature 2000, district code: PLB180005 The area determined by the Regulation of the Minister of Environment (Bird`s Directive); moreover the area of 2,14 ha is located in the forest arrangement plan.
- Detailed information on terms and conditions of tender is included in the "Specification of essential terms and conditions of the tender no. 1/TG/2016", which is available in IDA Warsaw, Branch Office in Tarnobrzeg, between 8.00 am – 4.00 pm, ul. Zakładowa 30,
39-400 Tarnobrzeg, phone/fax. 15 823 66 88. The price for the specification is 12.300 PLN gross (23% of VAT tax included) and is to be paid into: Pekao SA I O/Tarnobrzeg, bank account number: 19 1240 2744 1111 0000 4004 2516.
- The real estate asking price available in this tender is net PLN 365 000,00 (23%
of VAT tax included).
- The conditions for participation in the tender are purchase of the "Specification of essential conditions of the tender No.1/TG/2016" and payment a tender deposit. The deposit must be transferred to the account of the City Council in Baranów Sandomierski (Bank Spółdzielczy acccount no. 90 9434 1067 2004 1400 0130 0100) with the mark " The deposit payment for the tender no. 1/TG/2016, that should be paid until May 25th 2016". Proof of the payment should be submitted to the Tender Commission before opening of tender.
- The tender deposit for the plot no. 811/3 is set to PLN 36 500,00.
- All costs associated with the acquisition of real estate shall be borne by the purchaser.
- Evaluation of economic project planned for implementation within TSEZ EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN will be made on the basis of criteria set in the Ordinance of the Minister of Economy and Labour dated November 15th 2004. (Journal of Laws. of 2015 item. 2065).
- Offers in sealed envelopes, should be submitted not later than May 30th 2016 at 4:00 p.m. at IDA Warsaw, Branch Office in Tarnobrzeg, ul. Zakładowa 30, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg.
- Offers will be opened in presence of the Commission, on May 31st 2016, at 10:00 a.m., in IDA Warsaw, Branch Office in Tarnobrzeg, ul. Zakładowa 30, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg.
- If the person selected as the property buyer does not proceed, without justification, to conclude the agreement in time and place fixed for the conclusion of the sale contract specified in the Mayor of Baranów Sandomierski notice, the deposit paid is not refundable, and the property seller will be entitled to withdraw from the contract.
- The participant of the tender may appeal the actions connected with the proceeding of the tender in accordance with § 11 of the Council of Ministers Ordinance on the manner and mode of conducting tenders and real estate disposal negotiations dated September 14th 2004 (Journal of Laws of 2014., pos. 1490)
- The Manager of the Zone may:
a) cancel the announced tender only for important reasons; in such case an
appropriate abrogation of the tender and the reasons for its dismissal is given
to the public,
b) may close the tender without selecting any offer,
c) cancel the tender in the event of an essential change of circumstances
resulting in that the proceedings are not in the public interest, which could
not have been predicted earlier or the tender procedure has a defect which
makes it impossible to issue a permit or conclude a valid agreement on granting
the right to the property. In this case the Manager of the Zone will notify all
parties and provide factual and legal justification.
15. Manager of TSEZ reserves the right to free choice of offers in the
event of their equivalence.
16. With respect to the real estate, the Manager of the Zone is entitled to
the property right of first refusal, in accordance with Art. 8 paragraph. 2 of
the Act of 20 October 1994 on Special Economic Zones (i.e. 2015 Journal of
Laws, pos. 282). This right can be executed within one month from the date of
notification on concluding of the conditional sale agreement of the property.
In addition, the content of this announcement in English version has been
published on the following websites: www.tsse.arp.pl, www.bip.arp.pl and