Tender no. 1/ŁK/2016
Industrial Development Agency joint stock company (IDA) in Warsaw
the managing body of Tarnobrzeg Special Economic Zone EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN acting on its own behalf and on behalf of the commune of Łuków, under Minister of Economy and Labour Ordinance dated 15thNovember 2004 on tenders and negotiations and criteria for appraisal of intentions concerning business undertakings which are to be adopted within Tarnobrzeg Special Economic Zone EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN (Journal of Laws No. 254, item. 2549, as amended. d.) and the Real Estate Management Act dated August 21st, 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2015., pos. 782, as amended. d.) and the Council of Ministers Ordinance dated 14th September 2004 on the way and the mode of conducting tenders and negotiations for real estate disposal (Journal of Laws of 2014., pos.1490)
announces invitation to tender for:
the selection of entrepreneurs to be granted permits for business activity within Tarnobrzeg Special Economic Zone EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN and to acquire owner's title to the real–estate consisting of non-built-up plots no. 632/17 of the total area of 2,7639 ha (MR no. LU1U/00027376/0 located in Łazy area.
- The real estate are under the purchase as a whole (each one separately incl.)
- The real estate is located within TSEZ EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN, sub-zone Łuków. The real estate is owned by Łuków commune. Łuków District Court V Land Registry maintains land and mortgage registers.
- The aforementioned property is covered by the Urban Development Plan, adopted by Łuków Commune Council Resolution No. XXXVI/215/06 dated October 11th 2006. (Official Journal of Lubelskie Voivodship 2007.34.909), covering the plots no 632/17 is located within service and industrial building area.
- The projects to be covered by entrepreneurs, that are under the tender must have the characteristics of innovation processes or products, confirmed by an appropriate certificate (Opinion of research unit referred to in Art. 2 par. 9 of the Act dated 8.10.2004. concerning the principles of financing science - Journal of Laws of 2010, No. 96, item. 615.
- Detailed information on terms and conditions of tender is included in the "Specification of essential terms and conditions of the tender no. 1/ŁK/2016", which is available in IDA Warsaw, Branch Office in Tarnobrzeg, between 8.00 am – 4.00 pm, ul. Zakładowa 30,
39-400 Tarnobrzeg, phone/fax. 15 823 66 88. The price for the specification is 12.300 PLN gross (23% of VAT tax included) and is to be paid into: Pekao SA I O/Tarnobrzeg, bank account number: 19 1240 2744 1111 0000 4004 2516.
- The real estate asking price available in this tender - plot no. 632/17 is net PLN 443 000,00 plus 23% of VAT tax.
- The conditions for participation in the tender are purchase of the "Specification of essential conditions of the tender No. 1 / ŁK / 2016" and payment a tender deposit. The deposit must be transferred to the account of the Commune of Łuków Bank PKO BP SA II Branch Office in Łuków 15 1020 1260 0000 0102 0014 0533 with the mark " The deposit payment before March 18th 2016". Proof of the payment should be submitted to the Tender Commission before opening of tender.
- The tender deposit for the plot no. 632/17 is set to PLN 45 000,00.
- All costs associated with the acquisition of real estate and potential transfer of installation and reconstruction of overpasses shall be borne by the purchaser.
- Evaluation of economic project planned for implementation within TSEZ EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN will be made on the basis of criteria set in the Ordinance of the Minister of Economy and Labour dated November 15th 2004. (Journal of Laws. no 254, item. 2549, as amended).
- Offers in sealed envelopes, should be submitted not later than March 24th 2016 4:00 p.m. at IDA Warsaw, Branch Office in Tarnobrzeg, 30 Zakładowa street, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg.
- Offers will be opened in presence of the Commission, on March 25th 2016, at 10:30 a.m., in IDA Warsaw, Branch Office in Tarnobrzeg, 30 Zakładowa street, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg.
- If the person selected as the property buyer does not proceed, without justification, to conclude the agreement in time and place fixed for the conclusion of the sale contract specified in the Mayor of Łuków notice, the deposit paid is not refundable, and the property seller will be entitled to withdraw from the contract.
- The participant of the tender may appeal the actions connected with the proceeding of the tender in accordance with § 11 of the Council of Ministers Ordinance on the manner and mode of conducting tenders and real estate disposal negotiations dated September 14th 2004 (Journal of Laws of 2014., pos. 1490)
- The Manager of the Zone may:
a) cancel the announced tender only for important reasons; in such case an appropriate abrogation of the tender and the reasons for its dismissal is given
to the public,
b) may close the tender without selecting any offer,
c) cancel the tender in the event of an essential change of circumstances resulting in that the proceedings are not in the public interest, which could not have been predicted earlier or the tender procedure has a defect which makes it impossible to issue a permit or conclude a valid agreement on granting the right to the property. In this case the Manager of the Zone will notify all parties and provide factual and legal justification.
16. Manager of TSEZ reserves the right to free choice of offers in the event of their equivalence.
17. With respect to the real estate, the Manager of the Zone is entitled to the property right of first refusal, in accordance with Art. 8 paragraph. 2 of the Act of 20 October 1994 on Special Economic Zones (i.e. 2015 Journal of Laws, pos. 282). This right can be executed within one month from the date of notification on concluding of the conditional sale agreement of the property.
In addition, the content of this announcement in English version has been published on the following websites: www.tsse.arp.pl, www.bip.arp.pl and www.lukow.ug.gov.pl