Industrial Development Agency joint stock company (IDA) in Warsaw
the managing body of Tarnobrzeg Special Economic Zone EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN acting on its own behalf and on behalf of the Commune of Kraśnik, under Minister of Economy and Labour Ordinance dated November 15th, 2004 on tenders and negotiations and criteria for appraisal of intentions concerning business undertakings which are to be adopted within Tarnobrzeg Special Economic Zone EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN (Journal of Laws of 2015, item. 2065) and the Real Estate Management Act dated August 21st, 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2016., item. 2147, as amended) and the Council of Ministers Ordinance dated 14th September 2004 on the way and the mode of conducting tenders and negotiations for real estate disposal (Journal of Laws of 2014, pos.1490)
announces invitation to tender for:
the selection of an entrepreneur to be granted permit for business activity within Tarnobrzeg Special Economic Zone EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN and to acquire owner's title to the real–estate consisting of non-built-up plot no 438/10 of the total area of 0,5000 ha located in Kraśnik, Budzyń district (KW No. LU1K/00080338/2).
1. The plot is subject to commission for perpetual usufruct in full for a period of 99 years.
2. The owner of the plot available in the tender (free of encumbrances) is the town of Kraśnik. The property is located in the TSEZ EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN, Kraśnik sub-zone. The Land and Mortgage Register is maintained by the District Court in Kraśnik, V Division Land and Mortgage Registers.
3. The property is not a subject to any obligations.
4. The aforementioned property is covered by the Urban Development Plan, adopted by Kraśnik Commune Council Resolution No. LVI/345/2014 dated August 4th 2014. (Official Journal of Lubelskie Voivodship dated October 22nd 2014, item. 3326 with amend.), is located within production and warehouses area.
5. Detailed information on terms and conditions of tender is included in the "Specification of essential terms and conditions of the tender no. 1/KR/2017", which is available in IDA Warsaw, Branch Office in Tarnobrzeg, between 8.00 am – 4.00 pm, ul. Zakładowa 30, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg, phone/fax. 15 823 66 88. The price for the specification is 12.300 PLN gross (23% of VAT tax included) and is to be paid into: Pekao SA I O/Tarnobrzeg, bank account number: 19 1240 2744 1111 0000 4004 2516.
6. Evaluation of economic project planned for implementation within TSEZ EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN will be made on the basis of criteria set in the Ordinance of the Minister of Economy and Labour dated November 15th 2004. (Journal of Laws. 2015, item. 2065).
7. The real estate asking price available in this tender is PLN 205 533,00 gross
incl. 23% of VAT tax.
8. For the transfer of the real estate into perpetual usufruct, the first fee and annual fees are charged:
9. Final dates of property development:
10. Mayor of Kraśnik town may demand the termination of the perpetual usufruct agreement before the expiry of a fixed period if the perpetual user uses that property contrary to the contractual terms, and in particular if he has not built it within the agreed time frame.
11. According to art. 109 of the Act on Real Estate Management (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 2147, as amended), the Commune of Kraśnik is entitled to preemptive right in the case of sale of the right of perpetual usufruct (may be executed by the Mayor within one month from the day of a notice that contents the contract sale of the property).
12. Information on the sale of the real estate was posted on the notice board of the City of Kraśnik from August 17th 2017 to September 7th 2017; it has been also published on the website of the City Hall, the BIP, as well as in the local press.
13. The conditions for participation in the tender are purchase of the "Specification of essential conditions of the tender no. 1/ KR /2017" and payment a tender deposit. The deposit must be transferred to the bank account of the Commune of Kraśnik - no. 46 1240 5497 1111 0010 4019 7424 with the mark " Tender no. 1/KR/2017". The payment of the bid bond should take place within the deadline to obtain the amount of the deposit by the Mayor of Kraśnik until August 18th 2017 inclusive. A copy of a payment of the bid bond should be attached to the offer.
14. The tender deposit is set to PLN 20 553,30.
15. All costs associated with the acquisition of real estate shall be borne by the purchaser.
16. Offers in sealed envelopes should be submitted not later than August 23rd 2017 3:00 p.m. at IDA Warsaw, Branch Office in Tarnobrzeg, ul. Zakładowa 30.
17.Offers will be opened in presence of the Commission, on August24th 2017, at 11:00 a.m., in IDA Warsaw, Branch Office in Tarnobrzeg, ul. Zakładowa 30.
18. If the person selected as the property buyer does not proceed, without justification, to conclude the agreement in time and place fixed for the conclusion of the sale contract specified in the Mayor of Kraśnik notice, the deposit paid is not refundable, and the property seller will be entitled to withdraw from the contract.
19. The participant of the tender may appeal the actions connected with the proceeding of the tender in accordance with § 11 of the Council of Ministers Ordinance on the manner and mode of conducting tenders and real estate disposal negotiations dated September 14th 2004 (Journal of Laws of 2014., pos. 1490).
20.The Manager of the Zone may:
21. Manager of TSEZ reserves the right to free choice of offers in the event of their equivalence.
22. With respect to the real estate, the Manager of the Zone is entitled to the property right of first refusal, in accordance with Art. 8 par. 2 of the Act of 20 October 1994 on Special Economic Zones (i.e. 2015 Journal of Laws, item. 282 with amend.). This right can be executed within one month from the date of notification on concluding of the conditional sale agreement of the property.
23. Additional information concerning the subject of the tender is available to the date of the tender within 8.00 - 16.00 in the Branch Office of IDA in Tarnobrzeg, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg, ul. Zakładowa 30. tel./fax (0-15) 823 66 88.