Industrial Development Agency joint stock company (IDA) in Warsaw
the managing body of Tarnobrzeg Special Economic Zone EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN acting on its own behalf
announces invitation to tender for:
the sale of owner's title to the real–estate located in Biskupice Pogórne, Kobierzyce commune, within Tarnobrzeg Special Economic Zone EURO- PARK WISŁOSAN, Wrocław-Kobierzyce sub-zone, at the total area 10.240 m2, consisting of:
1. The real estate is located within TSEZ EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN, Wrocław-Kobierzyce sub-zone. The real estate is owned by the Industrial Development Agency in Warsaw. Wrocław-Krzyków District Court IV Land Registry maintains a land and mortgage register No. WR1K/00188405/0.
2. The aforementioned property is covered by the Urban Development Plan, adopted by Kobierzyce Commune marked as
"1 AG", at the basic use: economic activity area.
3. Detailed information on terms and conditions of tender is included in the "Specification of essential terms and conditions of the tender no. 1/KB/2017", which is available in IDA Warsaw, Branch Office in Tarnobrzeg, between 8.00 am – 4.00 pm, Zakładowa street 30, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg, phone/fax. 15 822 99 99. The price for the specification is 6.150,00 PLN gross (23% of VAT tax included) and is to be paid into: Pekao SA I O/Tarnobrzeg, bank account number: 19 1240 2744 1111 0000 4004 2516.
4. The conditions for participation in the tender are purchase of the "Specification of essential conditions of the tender no. 1/KB/2017" and payment a tender deposit.
5. All costs associated with the acquisition of real estate and potential transfer of installation and reconstruction of overpasses shall be borne by the purchaser.
6. Evaluation of economic project planned for implementation within TSEZ EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN will be made on the basis of criteria set in the Minister of Economy and Labour Ordinance dated 15th November 2004. (Journal of Laws. of 2015, pos. 2065).
7. Offers in sealed envelopes, should be submitted not later than February 17th 2017 at 4:00 p.m. at IDA Warsaw, Branch Office in Tarnobrzeg, Zakładowa street 30, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg.
8. Offers will be opened in presence of the Commission, on February 20th 2017, at 10:00 p.m., in IDA Warsaw, Branch Office in Tarnobrzeg, Zakładowa street 30, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg.
9. If the person selected as the property buyer does not proceed, without justification, to conclude the agreement in time and place fixed for the conclusion of the sale contract specified in the Manager of the Zone notice, the deposit paid is not refundable, and the property seller will be entitled to withdraw from the contract.
10. The Manager of the Zone may:
a) cancel the announced tender only for important reasons; in such case an appropriate abrogation of the tender and the reasons for its dismissal is given to the public,
b) may close the tender without selecting any offer,
c) cancel the tender in the event of an essential change of circumstances resulting in that the proceedings are not in the public interest, which could not have been predicted earlier or the tender procedure has a defect which makes it impossible to issue a permit or conclude
a valid agreement on granting the right to the property. In this case the Manager of the Zone will notify all parties and provide factual and legal justification.
11. Manager of TSEZ reserves the right to free choice of offers in the event of their equivalence.
The content of this announcement in Polish and English versions has been published on the following websites: www.tsse.arp.pl, www.bip.arp.pl