Industrial Development Agency joint stock company (IDA) in Warsaw
the managing body of Tarnobrzeg Special Economic Zone EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN acting on its own behalf and on behalf of the city of Radom/ the city with district rights, under Minister of Economy and Labour Ordinance dated 15th November 2004 on tenders and negotiations and criteria for appraisal of intentions concerning business undertakings which are to be adopted within Tarnobrzeg Special Economic Zone EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN (Journal of Laws No. 254, item. 2549, as amended. d.) and the Real Estate Management Act dated August 21st, 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2015., pos. 782, as amended. d.) and the Council of Ministers Ordinance dated 14th September 2004 on the way and the mode of conducting tenders and negotiations for real estate disposal (Journal of Laws of 2014., pos.1490)
announces invitation to tender for:
the selection of an entrepreneur to be granted a permit for business activity within Tarnobrzeg Special Economic Zone EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN and to acquire owner's title to the real–estate consisting of non-built-up plots no. 275/10, 275/12, 275/14, 275/16, 275/17, 275/20, 275/21 of the total area of 6,1214 ha, located within cadastral community 0070 - Wośniki, cadastral sheet 74, on Wośnicka street in Radom.
According to Land and Property Register of Municipality of Radom the real estate are classified as agricultural land of RIVa and RV class, hence the provisions of the Agricultural and Forest Land Protection Act of February 3rd 1995 (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2015 item. 909) apply.
Wodociągi Miejskie w Radomiu Sp. z o.o. will be granted transmission easement right to the aforementioned real estate in relation to planned kd800 rain collector and the ks200 sanitary collector, running along the eastern border of plots No. 275/20 and 275/21, located in the green insulation area provided for local zoning plan, protective belt of 6.0 m width along the eastern border of plots to provide access to the designed networks.
Proof of the payment should be submitted to the Tender Commission before opening of tender.
9. Evaluation of economic project planned for implementation within TSEZ EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN will be made on the basis of criteria set in the Minister of Economy and Labour Ordinance dated 15th November 2004. (Journal of Laws. no 254, item. 2549, as amended).
a) cancel the announced tender only for important reasons; in such case an appropriate abrogation of the tender and the reasons for its dismissal is given
to the public,
b) may close the tender without selecting any offer,
c) cancel the tender in the event of an essential change of circumstances resulting in that the proceedings are not in the public interest, which could not have been predicted earlier or the tender procedure has a defect which makes it impossible to issue a permit or conclude a valid agreement on granting the right to the property. In this case the Manager of the Zone will notify all parties and provide factual and legal justification.
15. With respect to the real estate, the Manager of the Zone is entitled to the property right of first refusal, in accordance with Art. 8 paragraph. 2 of the Act of 20 October 1994 on Special Economic Zones (i.e. 2015 Journal of Laws, pos. 282). This right can be executed within one month from the date of notification on concluding of the conditional sale agreement of the property.
16. The full text of the tender notice was publicized by:
- posting on the bulletin board at the Property Management Department of the Municipal Office of in Radom, 30 Kilińskiego street, the second floor;
- posting on the website www.radom.pl (bookmark -For investors, - Real estate department) and www.tsse.arp.pl
- publishing in the national press: „Nasz Dziennik"
17. The excerpt from the tender notice will be posted in the national press: "Nasz Dziennik".
In addition, the content of this announcement in English version has been published on the following websites: www.tsse.arp.pl, www.bip.arp.pl and www.radom.pl www.bip.radom.pl